As a therapist you have invested time, effort and money into your training and understandably you now want to get the most from your practice. The ability to do that depends on how you approach and connect with potential clients.
That ability can be blocked for reasons you might not understand or you may feel as though you don’t know where to start. This can leave you feeling frustrated, confused and anxious about the future.
What most people do is either place this vital part of their business in the hands of marketers, web designers and people who don’t understand therapy, or they simply carry on doing what they have always done, hoping things will improve.
Marketing Your Therapy Business is Just a Matter of Technique
The methods taught in this workshop will cover websites, content writing, search engine optimisation (SEO), social media and other promotional techniques.
We will help you to understand where and how to market therapy specifically, for minimal outlay and to grow your business.
You will learn:
- How to be your own chief marketer and why this is best for your practice
- Why your message may not be clear and how to make it so
- Why chasing competitors is a waste of time
- How to make it so that your branding is attracting rather than deterring clients
- How to market your practice in an ethical and authentic way
- Why service is the seed of income
Saving You Time
This is the distilled wisdom of the best therapy marketers, edited and organised for you and delivered in a concise, clear package.
This will save you time and provide you with practical skills to take away and implement immediately.
You will be guided through the whole process by people who have been there and succeeded, giving you the knowledge you need and answering your questions in the process.
You can choose to transform your ability to help clients, to make money while you do it and you can have the business you imagined.
This Course at a Glance:
- Stuart Cale
Mode of Study
- Face to Face tuition
- Group and individual exercises
- Comprehensive course notes for self study
Hours of Study
- 14 hours delivered over 2 days (14 hours CPD)
- £265 (£240 to NCHP alumni)
- This course is for everyone setting up their practice, growing their practice or for students who want to begin planning their transition into practice whilst being armed with the best business and marketing advice available
- You will be equipped with all the resources, knowledge and tools to make your therapy practice a success, the rest is up to you