- to utilise hypnosis to experience and look back on their baby’s birth with pride, fond memories & confidence.
- to build trusting relationships with their medical team in order to feel safe, supported and an integral part of that team
- to understand what their rights are in making choices and decisions and retain a sense of control and empowerment
- to adjust psychologically to the post natal period beyond a C-section and parenthood
- to stay empowered with choices and challenges in birth
What Are the Benefits?
- Be free from fear which could otherwise rule their life decisions about parenthood
- Be free from perceived restrictions on choices about their future
- Learn strategies to empower rather than feel helpless
- Feel listened to and understood in a safe environment
- Process and reframe previous trauma to manage risk of re-traumatisation
The benefits of using hypnosis in childbirth are renowned, it is a key area of our profession and a wealth of experimental evidence validates the benefits. Hypnosis can help women overcome fear, feel more in control and have a more positive birth experience. As a consequence, the increasing demand for women wishing to use hypnosis as part of their birth in is not just sweeping the UK, but is international.
- easibirthing® is a UK based model which was developed in conjunction with midwives and therefore complements UK birthing practices. It is designed as a flexible approach to adapt to each individual client; and to empower them to manage whatever course their birth experience takes.
- easibirthing® receives NHS funding in parts of the country due to the empirical evidence base
- easibirthing® is a registered trademark (the only one in the field in UK) and therefore any practitioner using this trademark has been fully trained and qualified, reassuring potential clients
Train in the Best Model with a Renowned Expert
Sharon Mustard is a leader of the profession and that is reflected time and time again in the feedback she receives from delegates on her courses, they return refreshed and full of enthusiasm to implement their new learning into their practices.
This Course at a Glance:
- Sharon Mustard ‘easibirthing® Fertility to Parenthood’ founder and director
Mode of Study
- Face to face lectures
- Practical demonstrations
- Group practical exercises
- Comprehensive course notes
Hours of Study
- 4 hours (9.15am-1.15pm)
- This course is for qualified hypnotherapists. If you are still in training you may take this course prior to qualification however you will not be awarded the certificate until you have qualified
- Saturday 14th January 2023
- White Hart Hotel, 1 St John Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2SD or attend VIRTUALLY on ZOOM
- The easibirthing and parenting training’ online school provides a range of courses from 1 hour-21 hours CPD to enhance your learning. Why not consider one of our longer courses towards attaining specialist qualification in working with clients towards their journey to parenthood
"The questions we were encouraged to ask ourselves, along with the group exercises, were very thought provoking and beneficial in the reflection they gave rise to. I found the training to be a refreshing approach to this topic, with plenty of sound advice, new information and interesting additions, all delivered in a relaxed but also engaging way. Sharon's warmth, enthusiasm, and experience in this field really shone through, and I came away feeling very uplifted and more confident about my next steps.”Ami
"Dear Sharon, me and all my colleagues absolutely loved your teachings. I have left your class feeling so positive and everything you said makes complete sense. I have since purchased 2 of your courses and I can't wait to start them. Thank you so much, you're an inspiration.”Maria
"Thank you very much for an informative morning. It was also useful to come together and be able to have discussions . I would definitely recommend this course.”Debbie