Develop your practice by joining the growing number of hypnosis for fertility practitioners in the UK who are helping women and men increase their chances of conception and deal with the psychological and emotional challenges of difficulties in conceiving.
The benefits of using hypnosis for fertility are renowned and there is an increasing demand for women wishing to use hypnosis for enhancing natural conception and assisted methods such as IVF.
The easibirthing® model had been specifically designed in conjunction with Sharon’s work in childbirth post natal mental health and early parenting relationships.
- easibirthing® is a registered trademark (the only one in the field in the UK) and any practitioner using this trademark has been fully trained and qualified, a reassurance for potential clients
- The CHFP qualification is the only hypnosis for fertility qualification in the UK which is independently accredited (currently by the NCHP).
The Benefits for Your Clients
We maintain a focus on ethical practice here at the NCHP and whilst we obviously cannot guarantee a pregnancy will occur from your work with a client, that work can maximise the chances of conception by addressing the psycho-physiological barriers.
There is a wealth of research showing that hormone levels, ovulation, spermatogenesis and other reproductive factors may well be affected by what is going on in a client’s mind; both thoughts and emotions.
Sharon has developed a course filled with her wealth of knowledge and experience to encourage practitioners to feel confident working with what can be both a challenging and a rewarding area of practice.
This Course at a Glance:
- Sharon Mustard easibirthing® founder and director
Mode of Study
- Face to face lectures
- Practical demonstrations
- Group practical exercises
- Comprehensive course notes
Hours of Study
- 14 hours delivered over 2 days (14 hours CPD)
- Written assessment
- £310 (£280 for NCHP alumni) OR in 4 instalments by arrangement
- This course is for qualified hypnotherapists, if you are still in training you may take this course prior to qualification however you will not be awarded the certificate until you have qualified
- 17th & 18th October 2020 (Novotel Hotel M4/J4 Heathrow area, WEST LONDON)
- On completion of the course you will be awarded the certificate and entitled to use the title Certified Hypnotic Fertility Practitioner (CHFP) and the easibirthing® logo in your marketing material
I want to thank you Sharon once again for an amazing course, I really enjoyed it and learned so much. It was very inspiring for me. With all this gained knowledge I believe I will be able to help women and couples. I know I have found a new passion in my life.Mira
Just a quick note to say how good it was to meet you last weekend and to say “thank you” for a really interesting and informative course. I’m hoping to make fertility issues a speciality of my work and intend to actively promote the male’s role in the process.Frank
I just wanted to say thank you for a really fantastic training weekend. I found it totally fascinating and have sent off for my books so I can crack on with the assignment over the next couple of weeks.Nikki
Thank you so much Sharon for all your support and wise words. This has been one of the most interesting and enlightening training courses I have done - thank you so much.Jean