Sharon Mustard, founder of the easibirthing® model delivers a packed three day course for therapists to provide you with the confidence, competence and inspiration to deliver hypnosis for childbirth into your practice in a truly unique and rewarding way.
A quarter of a million babies are born in the UK every year and this potential client group is only set to increase. Hypnosis is rapidly growing in popularity within childbirth and is gaining a lot of coverage in the media and within the NHS.
This course provides you with a great opportunity to expand your business and Sharon’s fantastic delivery of the course makes this a truly valuable and enjoyable weekend.
What Are the Benefits?
The benefits of using hypnosis in childbirth are renowned, it is a key area of our profession and a wealth of experimental evidence validates the benefits. Hypnosis can help women overcome fear, feel more in control and have a more positive birth experience. As a consequence, the increasing demand for women wishing to use hypnosis as part of their birth in is not just sweeping the UK, but is international.
- easibirthing® is a UK based model which was developed in conjunction with midwives and therefore complements UK birthing practices. It is designed as a flexible approach to adapt to each individual client; and to empower them to manage whatever course their birth experience takes.
- easibirthing® receives NHS funding in parts of the country due to the empirical evidence base
- easibirthing® is a registered trademark (the only one in the field in UK) and therefore any practitioner using this trademark has been fully trained and qualified, reassuring potential clients
- The CHBP qualification is the only hypnosis for childbirth qualification in the UK which has independent accreditation; currently by the NCHP
Train in the Best Model with a Renowned Expert
Sharon Mustard is a leader of the profession and that is reflected time and time again in the feedback she receives from delegates on her courses, they return refreshed and full of enthusiasm to implement their new learning into their practices.
This Course at a Glance:
- Sharon Mustard easibirthing® founder and director
Mode of Study
- Face to face lectures
- Practical demonstrations
- Group practical exercises
- Comprehensive course notes
Hours of Study
- 21 hours over 3 days (21 hours CPD)
- Written assessment
- £420 (£380 to NCHP alumni) or in 4 instalments by arrangement
- This course is for qualified hypnotherapists. If you are still in training you may take this course prior to qualification however you will not be awarded the certificate until you have qualified
- 19th, 20th & 21st February 2021 (Novotel Hotel M4/J4 Heathrow area, WEST LONDON)
- Upon completion of the course you will be awarded the certificate and be entitled to use the title Certified Hypnotic Birthing Practitioner (CHBP) and the easibirthing® logo in your marketing material
The easibirthing course has exceeded my expectations, not only have I learned a wonderfully structured system, I have also learned so much about why things are just the way they are in this country, and why they just don’t need to be if we allow women to listen once again to the wisdom of their bodies which has always been there.Amanda
It was great to meet you last weekend. I feel that you gave life to my hypnotherapy dreams again. The course was amazing and very empowering.Foivos
Sharon was a warm, funny, knowledgeable passionate facilitator. It was the most enjoying, educating course I have been on. Can’t wait to do the Fertility training.Gemma
I really enjoyed the course, it was packed with content and really well run. You’re knowledge in the subject is vast and it is clear to see why you are leading the field.Gillian