Anxiety is consistently the most searched for issue in both the Hypnotherapy and Counselling Directories. Clients often contact hypno-psychotherapists after having tried other therapies without success.
Dramatic improvements can be made in only a few sessions with the approach taught in this workshop. You will learn powerful tools and techniques to enable you to skilfully and effectively help your clients alleviate their anxiety.
How This Workshop Will Benefit You
Anxiety is the number one mental health issue in the world. An NHS England study found that 10.2% of adults reported experiencing an anxiety-based condition during that week.
This informative and experiential workshop will give you the confidence to work with this growing mental health issue successfully.
Steve has run a thriving private practice for 11 years. About 60% of his clients come to him with anxiety-based conditions. Often, he is the “therapist of last resort” after they have tried other approaches.
He has taught anxiety relief in businesses, charities and schools.
You Will Learn…
- What is anxiety?
- The range of anxiety-based conditions.
- Psychoeducation – Normalising through fight or flight.
- Reframing the anxiety – Evil Enemy to Frightened Friend.
- Instilling confidence in your competence.
- Getting it – “It’s like you can read my mind”.
- Rediscovering resourcefulness.
- Techniques and how to engender self-efficacy.
- Parts work 1 – creating the client’s unique anxiety character.
- Parts work 2 – Two Chair.
- Parts work 3 – Reassurance not ridicule.
- Anchoring and reverse anchoring.
- Swish technique.
- “The Anxometer”.
- Gradual Habituation.
- You’re not that interesting – The liberation in personalisation.
- Why it’s your USP for anxiety clients.
- Purpose, approach & interventions.
- Real life case studies – explore and practice
- Designing your own approach.
This Course at a Glance:
- Steve Neesam
Mode of Study
- Live on Zoom
Hours of Study
- 14 hours (14 hours CPD) delivered over 2 days
- Written assessment
- £265 (£240 for NCHP/NSTT members)
- Qualified hypno-psychotherapeutic counsellors and hypno-psychotherapists or trainees who have completed at least Stage 3 on the NCHP pathway
- 19/20th March 2022